Each Group will sponsor a Serve Day project!
If a group is small, and they choose to, they may join with another group.
Start talking about Serve Day with your group on the very first session.
It’s great if the group can decide together what your project will be!
We can’t wait to impact our community with the love of Jesus with you!
Schedule of the day:
- The doors will open at 8:30 am for coffee, donuts, and t-shirts!
- We will meet for brief instructions at 9:00 am then depart to our projects.
- When your project is complete, we will meet back up for a cookout celebration! We will begin the cookout at noon. Don’t worry if your project isn’t finished, we will keep the fun going until everyone returns from their projects.
Here are some ideas & Organizations
- Neighborhood clean-ups
- Helping elderly with yard work or special projects
- Helping single moms with yard work or special projects
- Doing basic car repair and oil changes for single moms
- Visiting nursing home patients who do not often get visitors
- Special projects for schools (painting, cleaning, repairs)
- Volunteering at shelters or other non profits
- Special projects for Foster Care System or children’s homes
- Passing out water bottles on the streets
- Handing out water bottles at sporting or other events around town
- Taking snacks to emergency waiting rooms
- Knit or sew blankets for the children’s wings of hospitals
- Deliver prepared meals (freezer or not) to families with sickness
- Deliver baked goods or balloons/flowers to infusion/chemo centers
- Volunteering at Ronald McDonald House, Sammy’s Window, Rare Breed, Convoy of Hope, I Pour Life, Ambassadors For Children, Crosslines, Isabel’s House, Victory House, The Kitchen, ARC of the Ozarks, Higher Ground, Teen Challenge, Harmony House, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Boys and Girls Club, Veteran Coming Home, Child Advocacy Center, Great Circle, Dream Center etc.